Gangnam Style

Lol, I've been hearing this song on the radio, thought it was op op op open condom star, lol!!!! Nice to know its oppan gangnam style. Wonder what that means. Cool dance tho.

Wonder what that means. Cool dance tho.

"Gangnam Style" is a Korean neologism that refers to a lifestyle associated with the Gangnam district of Seoul, where people are trendy, hip and exude a certain supposed "class". The term was listed in Time's weekly vocabulary list as a manner associated with lavish lifestyles in Seoul’s Gangnam district. Psy likened the Gangnam District to Beverly Hills, California, USA, and said in an interview that he intended a twisted sense of humor by claiming himself to be "Gangnam Style" when everything about the song, dance, looks, and the music video is far from being such a high class.

Lyrics Translated:

Oppa is Gangnam style
Gangnam style

A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist

I’m a guy
A guy who is as warm as you during the day
A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down
A guy whose heart bursts when night comes
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays
A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes
A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all
A sensable girl like that

I’m a guy
A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two
On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying
Oppa is Gangnam style

‘Gangnam Style’ Proven to Pacify Toddlers

Baby-Gangham.jpg

Babies far and wide are getting down to the “Gangnam Style.” In fact, YouTube’s summer smash hit may be the newest generation’s greatest pacifier.

Thanks to a New York Daily News report, the world has now been tipped to the fact that Psy’s “Gangnam Style” — that intergalactically awesome, techno-infused K-pop hit that’s received more than 300 million YouTube views — has legitimate pacifying powers. The report points to two different videos in which babies straight up stop crying every time the hard-charging beat starts playing.

The first case found involves a West Virginian baby named Claire Bowman, who can’t seem to chill out until her father’s buddy Eric Ramsey queues up “Gangnam Style” on his computer.

“I had the idea to play the song to calm her down,” Ramsey told the NYDN. “When I turned it off, she started crying again. So I turned it back on.”

The second instance finds 10-month-old Benjamin Tsai crying in his father Andrew’s face while Andrew tries to feed him some mushed vegetables that I surely wouldn’t want to eat if I was him, either.

He’s crying, freaking out, denying the spoon from getting anywhere near his mouth. That is, until his dad decides to press press play on “Gangnam Style.”

After that, little Benjamin’s as peaceful as they come, and more than content to eat all the mush his dad wants to throw in his face.

What’s this mean for “Gangnam Style?” Hard to tell. What’s it mean for babies? It means it’s time to stop crying. “Gangnam Style”‘s going nowhere.

The real question, however, is what does this new revelation mean for the lullabies adults grew up on? Like “Rock-a-bye Baby” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” It means there’s a new song in town, Psy’s “Gangnam Style,” and that song’s gonna horsey-ride its way all the way to the top of the baby-soothing charts.

Article from: http://mashable.com/2012/10/05/gangnam-style-pacify-toddlers/

Lol. Jack Burton wants his truck back.

Back