Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

Me: Gas is down to $3.05 for regular. I didn't have to get it but I saw the sign when I passed Costco.
Wife: Oh... what has it been? I never look since I need it so I just fill up.
Me: :rolleyes:

She always fills up at Costco. Think since she's had her '17 Subaru Legacy (bought it brand new) she might have filled up not a Costco (besides when we are out of town) maybe a few times and that's it.

Wife is the same "since I need it, I just go to what's closest"

I get where she is coming from but I at least look around to see if there is something across the street that's cheaper or try to plan getting gas at the cheaper station in town....that happens to be the closest to our house.

I’d love to see a number less than 4 at the beginning of the price. But could be California where they’d yearn for the days of gas less than $6.

about $0.14 per kWh in my driveway

IMG_8159.PNG

^what i've paid to run the car since i bought it

I remember the days of premium being only 50 cents more than regular. I’m sure those days are long gone….

A dollar a gallon more for premium?!?!? Every station around me is a 10 cent jump between regular/mid/premium except one station is 10 cents from reg to mid, and 20 cents from mid to premium.

So like
3.00 regular
3.10 mid
3.20 premium

And one lonely station is
3.00 reg
3.10 mid
3.30 premium

Regular is actually 3.89 today

A dollar a gallon more for premium?!?!? Every station around me is a 10 cent jump between regular/mid/premium except one station is 10 cents from reg to mid, and 20 cents from mid to premium.

So like
3.00 regular
3.10 mid
3.20 premium

And one lonely station is
3.00 reg
3.10 mid
3.30 premium

Regular is actually 3.89 today
Costco by me. 47 cent difference. I'm sure regular gas stations it's more of a difference.

Screenshot_20231103-065432.png

My usual gas station, QuickTrip. Glad to see the diff from reg to prem not be a dollar like the other gas station from a couple weeks ago.

IMG_0811.jpeg

We’re still north of $4/premium. Some places are still upwards of $4.50.

Seriously? I would have figured yours would be like $1.50 at this point. Did you really mean to write 2.04 for regular?
Prob about right for booty. We are $2.89-2.99 all over town.

Assholes jacked up the gas prices 3-4 weeks before Christmas and really hasn't come down.

I don’t think gas prices have ever been close, and it sounds like we are cheaper. Regular is like 2.89

They were under $3 for a while. I think the lowest in the past 6-months was $2.96 but it's back up over $3...
I have to fill up this morning and will let you know.

Back