Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

that's crazy... I can understand seeing 10-15 cent differences here and there, but c'mon. Maybe it has something to do with state taxes on gas in that area

:word: def has to do with the taxes and that one gas station is off the highways and no other station around.....stays pretty busy as I drive by it most days....

$3.85/gallon for 93 octane (filled up on Monday evening on the way home from the beach)

went up 30 cents/gallon in the last 3 days.

$3.79/regular

can't even get gas where I am right now, everyone is stocking up for the storm, there had to be a good 50 cars in the lines today when I stopped and said eff it

Yes, lets stock up on gas so when we get struck by 100mph winds we can have the whole house explode!!!

people, sometimes...

damn...should of bought some stock in bread and milk companies a couple days ago, lol

pop tarts. I saw a thing about walmart, and they had to majorly increase their stock of pop tarts surrounding any hurricane, natural disaster, etc. They said the demand goes through the roof

The dumb gas station closest to my house (which I never go to) just raised there prices.... only a few pennies but **** them!

Back