George Zimmerman Trial?

WhiteWillie

NW Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Anybody following the George Zimmerman trial. I've been following the preliminaries on HLN. The actual trial begins on Monday, June 24, 2013.

Last edited:
I haven't, but I'm aware of the shooting. You have thoughts on it?

I think it's ridiculous how the case is taking this long. It's already been well over 1 year now.

I followed it when the shooting happened as I did a project on it for a CJ class but have since lost track on it.

I haven't, but I'm aware of the shooting. You have thoughts on it?

I cannot help but have thoughts on it. I am a political junkie and, for whatever reason, this case seems to have a political element to it. I wish the case could be decided based only on the facts of who did what to whom without any consideration of race. I guess though, in America, that is impossible. Based on what I have heard and read, I think the police acted properly when they did not charge Zimmerman. Were it not for considerations of race, that would have been the end of it. It is hard to get objective reporting from the CNN affiliate HLN, but they seem to be the only station covering the case and they clearly are biased against George Zimmerman. I guess we'll see what the all female jury thinks. I hope they can keep feelings out of things and just look at the facts.

You know, I wasn't following this, but comments today that I'm seeing all over the news sounds pretty racist to me. But not from Zimmerman. It disturbs me the Rachel Jeantal chick had no misgivings about repeating with such ease, the phrase "creepy *** cracker."

I think Zimmerman's defense attorney is an idiot by starting the trial with a 'Knock knock' joke.

Last edited:
She has also shown herself to be a bastion of honesty and truth telling.

I believe this trial will turn out to be a big waste of public resources, followed by a riot or two.

Last edited:
She has also shown herself to be a bastion of honesty and truth telling.

I believe this trial will turn out to be a big waste of public resources, followed by a riot or two.

Yeah, you can tell that she's being very subjective.

You know, I wasn't following this, but comments today that I'm seeing all over the news sounds pretty racist to me. But not from Zimmerman. It disturbs me the Rachel Jeantal chick had no misgivings about repeating with such ease, the phrase "creepy *** cracker."

She's barely literate Foo. Just consider the source and understand she has probably never known anything but racist attitudes and hate.

Last edited:
I emailed CNN this evening and complaining about the biased coverage provided by their commentators. I really don't expect to see any changes, but I wanted them to know some of us see through their slanted view and reporting.

It is stupid how they talk about racial slurs when race shouldn't even be part of this case. They are just making shenanigans.

When George Zimmerman called 911 didn't the dispatcher tell him not to engage the suspect Trevon?

Back