Getting the Best Gift Ever...

Aww glad he's doing well...sleeping will come in time, it could be much worse!!
True. My son started sleeping through the night at 6 months. Then at a year old he got on this kick of waking up at 1 in the morning and I'd just have to go in there and cover him back up. Every kid is different but as long as the rest is good sleeping at night isn't a big deal. For you it might be lol. I feel your pain on that one but it doesn't last.

And on a side note and sad note does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the loss of family close to the holidays. I had an uncle die from cancer 6 weeks ago and another uncle take his own life last night and just don't how our family will get through this.

happy birthday to the little guy.
im extremely sorry to hear about the deaths I lost my dad when i was 12 to cancer it was by far the hardest thing ive ever been through, things never get easier you just get better with coping.

But i just read your whole thread and im proud to announce that me and my wife are expecting we have known before the missed . we are now 9weeks. and we too have lost two babys to previous miscarriages and we both are optimistic about this one. already have names picked out for boy and just trying to figure out a middle name for girl.
boy: Grant Lee Fleming
girl: Chevelle ________ Fleming
Im not trying to thread jack just seemed like a good place to post, this will be my greatest gift ever ive wanted to be a dad since my dad passed, he was one of the best dads ever, and i want to be just like him as cliche as it sounds.

Back