Glockcoma's Civic Si Coupe (2013)

hey guys, been MIA for awhile as the car has been in storage and ive been driving my beater f150.

but i have a couple updates.....progress rear 22 mm sway bar is on and the rear hasport engine mount (70a)

hopefully before april ill have the full race catback. pics coming soon.

Reactions: Nix
Took it into work today and did the clutch delay mod. honestly i dont feel a huge difference yet. i also did not get on it either. roads are still full of potholes and covered in salt :(

so it was through a car wash and back to her bed for a few more weeks.

Crazzzy difference when you hop in it to go drive. the vibrations were so loud at first i thought i had and exhaust leak. As I drove it it seemed to get better. It feels alot better than stock. a whole different car. (i got 70a race)

Reactions: Nix
Installed my 12' kicker over the weekend!! sounds sweet. it was also the easiest/quickest sub install ive ever done. just used a line out converter off the stock sub woofer wires.!!

No dash removal was very nice.

Very nice man! Is that some sort of steel container or old entry way you are storing it in? It looks awfully narrow. What was that before it was your "garage"?

no that was some little "hallway" area in an industry park near my house. just thought it would make a cool picture.

Back