Got my windows tinted!!! (What do you think?)

Does it look good?

• Total voters
looking good. What's the story on your wheels?

I like it lowered as well........ but that size sticky is going to ride over the ridge in the door ..... might try a little smaller sticky....

looks good. i agree about the sohc sticker (or totally remove it - much cleaner) and 86 the pinstripes :giggle:

looks good. i agree about the sohc sticker (or totally remove it - much cleaner) and 86 the pinstripes :giggle:

Alright, I'm going to completely remove the sticker, what about the 9thcivic sticker on the side window?

and what do you guys think about removing the sun roof shade?

your 9thcivic sticker is fine...lol stickers on windows look better than stickers on paint

Alright, I'm going to completely remove the sticker, what about the 9thcivic sticker on the side window?

and what do you guys think about removing the sun roof shade?
The extras are for looks and function, the top deflector/shade serves two purposes, more shade, and noise reduction(at least that's what I'd want from it). If the noise is retarded fine, if not I'd want to get the sunroof darkened with film and get rid of the shade(because it's a cleaning hassle).
The civic sticker is nice but I'd go lower with that as well... centering is not always the best choice,same in photography.

JMO.......... you car/money/taste.... we can suggest.......... you don't need to do it.

The extras are for looks and function, the top deflector/shade serves two purposes, more shade, and noise reduction(at least that's what I'd want from it). If the noise is retarded fine, if not I'd want to get the sunroof darkened with film and get rid of the shade(because it's a cleaning hassle).
The civic sticker is nice but I'd go lower with that as well... centering is not always the best choice,same in photography.

JMO.......... you car/money/taste.... we can suggest.......... you don't need to do it.

I'll take all of that into consideration. I'll post a pic in a few days and see what you guys think :thumb:

I like your wheels by the way, makes your car stand out nicely.

Back