Got some ddm hid kits 8k

I have old ddms on my car and I revisited the site since forever. I had no idea they are selling the slim kits for $30!!! I'll get one, maybe.

I had no idea ddms were so cheap... good grief. I know a number of people have used them in the past. You'll have to keep us posted on how the bulbs/ballasts last

Errors on the imid happen from running led lights on the high beams

so does it actually give you better visibility? or just look cooler? the reason i ask is i did zXe's and they look cooler, but dont see any better than stocks in reality, the only difference is the road signs etc blind me... but as far as distance etc, makes no difference... also bang up job on the fogs pssstitsmike, but im surprised they never used the factory wiring, i did the factory fogs and used the the factory plug by the passengers side wheel well and the plug by the hood release. im sure they had good reason tho... anyways, looks good :)

so does it actually give you better visibility? or just look cooler? the reason i ask is i did zXe's and they look cooler, but dont see any better than stocks in reality, the only difference is the road signs etc blind me... but as far as distance etc, makes no difference... also bang up job on the fogs pssstitsmike, but im surprised they never used the factory wiring, i did the factory fogs and used the the factory plug by the passengers side wheel well and the plug by the hood release. im sure they had good reason tho... anyways, looks good :)
Hid definately helps with distance and visibility. I think you get the maximum visibility with white lights like around 4300. I think 5-6000k is perfect compromise with cool look and good visibility. But ya i like the hid alot. For the fogs it was more work to use the factory wiring since the lx needs to change the headlight switch as well.

Can you put these in the factory housing or do you need a conversion kit? Looks great btw!

Can you put these in the factory housing or do you need a conversion kit? Looks great btw!
I just put them in the factory housing. Usually people put it in a retrofit housing but i couldn't find any for this model year.

I have old ddms on my car and I revisited the site since forever. I had no idea they are selling the slim kits for $30!!! I'll get one, maybe.
How long have you had them? I've been looking for a cheap (and reliable) way to increase visibility on my car, as the stock bulbs really aren't all that bright, especially on rainy nights. Thought about fog lights but they're a little out of my budget for now.

didn't realize the ddm hids got so cheap, but I can't see how they can last long if they're only $30. Still, it's cheap enough that it's worth a shot to try 'em out.

I've had mine for over 2 years now. I think since April or May 2010.

How long have you had them? I've been looking for a cheap (and reliable) way to increase visibility on my car, as the stock bulbs really aren't all that bright, especially on rainy nights. Thought about fog lights but they're a little out of my budget for now.

didn't realize the ddm hids got so cheap, but I can't see how they can last long if they're only $30. Still, it's cheap enough that it's worth a shot to try 'em out.
Its lifetime warranty so give it a shot. Their ballast seems really good built quality for the price

Back