Greddy Intake

MrHallRight

Hey guys just installed the greddy momentum intake on my 2014 si coupe. Noticing a lot of lag on the acceleration now. I have everything installed right but am still wondering what's going on because it almost made it worse of possible ha. Anyone have any suggestions Or have had similar issues resolved would greatly help thanks guys.

Did you disconnect the battery for 15ish minutes and then turn the car on and let it idle for 10ish minutes for the ECU to relearn?

Otherwise, only the PRL CAI has been independently dyno proven to provide gains over the stock setup. At best, you may feel a better throttle response.

I did not I'll try that and I'll reply in a bit and yeah wasn't expecting crazy gains just not a decrease haha

Idk I did all that and I'm still seeing a lot of lag in higher gears. Like right when I'm hitting the end of fourth at like 6.5k ish it almost stopes accelerating and stays at that speed for a few seconds

Did you disconnect the battery for 15ish minutes and then turn the car on and let it idle for 10ish minutes for the ECU to relearn?

Otherwise, only the PRL CAI has been independently dyno proven to provide gains over the stock setup. At best, you may feel a better throttle response.
Idk I did all that and I'm still seeing a lot of lag in higher gears. Like right when I'm hitting the end of fourth at like 6.5k ish it almost stopes accelerating and stays at that speed for a few seconds

Recheck all of your connections and sensor for leaks. Realistically, though, Honda did such a good job engineering that you won't really benefit from any performance mods without a tune/FlashPro. In a lot of cases, mods without FlashPro are going to hurt performance.

Recheck all of your connections and sensor for leaks. Realistically, though, Honda did such a good job engineering that you won't really benefit from any performance mods without a tune/FlashPro. In a lot of cases, mods without FlashPro are going to hurt performance.
Yes and @VitViper mentioned that the stock intake is better than the K&N SRI so I would think the Greddy is the same.
The only option would be the PRL CIA with FP if you want to upgrade your intake.

Back