Guys check out this awesome deal on this cat back!

mugensi

Apologies in advance if it is in the wrong section but I could not pass up showing the brother hood this awesome deal on this cat back. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this and I will post vids along with an installation process for this bad boy. Here is the link! Other websites officer this exhaust at 475 dollars the LOWEST. This one is offering the Invidia n1 exhaust for $385 for the 9th gen civic!! Here is the link. http://1xracing.com/i-285139.aspx

Consider this a build in progress!

That's a good price. It's saying ~$400 shipped for me. I don't own a 9th tho. Lol.

Interesting. It's saying that exhaust is for 06-12 civic si.

That might be just for 06-11 Sis.

06-11: HS06HC2GTT

12+: HS12HC2GTT

Definitely. Two Different product numbers.

Wow. Why so cheap? I checked their reviews and they are mostly on the positive end.

another horrible review on acuralegend forum, as well as acurazine forum, ... I see some good, but a LOT of complaints over shipping, refunds, and zero communication.

There are vendors here who sell that exhaust. Check out the sponsors here. Some of them will work on pricing if you PM them, or offer discount codes to match pricing. I doubt they'll match them with their reputation, but you'll actually get the part without a hassle.

Thanks webby. We have 12 n1 in stock in PA. Good prices too. I can also ship from west coast from invidia as well to cut down on ship time. 9thCivic ftw. We appreciate all the business.

Dan

Back