H1 Mini Bixenon HID BLOWOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wana do a retro but my car is my dd and i cant be without the headlights for a day along with the fact im nervous about baking something that would cost me a decent chunk of change to replace

I understand. You're not really baking them though. You're using low heat to soften the glue. You can use a heat gun if that makes you more comfortable, but it'll take longer.

Latest orders shipped today. Since yesterday was a holiday, the postal service was closed. Tracking info should be in your email. :thumb:

All orders have been sent tracking. :thumb:

Orders received have been shipped. All orders placed from this point on will ship Friday. Thanks for the orders

tracking info on orders have been sent out today - thank you for the orders

I need these... :) I better start posting... Do my 5k+ post from 8thcivic.com count?

How long is this sale going on for? I think I might get some until i can save up for the rest of the stuff i need

I need to double check inventory, but it's getting slim. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Is this deal still going on? I would like to get a set.
I still have some on hand, yes. You just need to have 100+ posts here to qualify for the deal. It's just a way to benefit the people who are true users here, instead of people just hopping on here for the sale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back