Had some great fun at PBIR

Not bad, but we need to work on your 60'. How exactly were you launching ? (RPM, Rear brake, tires PSI, anything you can think of that would assist) OH and is your car an EX or LX, i know i can find out but rather lazy :dog:

thank you very much haha, and yeah first time at the strip, i'm a road course kind of guy lol. but as far as my procedures: seemed like a decent night, pretty humid and hot normal florida night, cooled down towards the end of the night. pulled the VSA fuse to turn off traction lol, TPMS doesn't like me :( and I launched it at just under the limiter (around 3.5k-4k) with a burnout, sticky bfg gforce 1 tires 215/45/17 at around 32-34 psi (i'm not sure, i'll have to check) and as webby said lx :thumb:

still can't wait for homestead august 25th. going to be the day of win.

What's going on the 25th at homestead? Nice tires didn't know we had a VSA fuse since we have drum rear and tiny brakes upfront. I would either try lowering tire pressure and launching at a higher rpm or higher psi and stick around 3k launch

august 25th is the Homestead road course track day with the ERME racing group. can't wait!

Back