Harnesses needed for a Pioneer Head Unit?

Your welcome, I've been tempted buy I know it's coming out sooner than later with all the compatibility, I got everything else done now the wait for perfect fit.

Who knows, maybe someone will put out a harness/control unit at a later date that will provide full functionality since the iMid is not going anywhere any time soon. If that happens, I will probably install it.

Ordered the head unit. Everything should be here in about a week!

get it installed yet? eager to hear how this works. i want to figure out if i can get away with a dsp/equalizer in between my amps to correct the crap OEM eq's or going with an aftermarket head unit that has time alignment, eq and dsp. and maybe surround sound.

get it installed yet? eager to hear how this works. i want to figure out if i can get away with a dsp/equalizer in between my amps to correct the crap OEM eq's or going with an aftermarket head unit that has time alignment, eq and dsp. and maybe surround sound.

I should have the last of my parts today. I ended up ordering replacement speakers for the rear (6.5's and the sub). Still trying to figure out the pairing on a few of the wires between the Metra harness and the Pioneer harness. I will be posting a thread later asking for input if my google-fu fails me. I am also putting in a backup cam and have to run another wire for that still. On top of that I am also working on a video in solution from my cell to the head unit. This project blew out of proportions really fast!

Back