Headlight/fog light questions.

KylePriceSi

Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I have a 13' Si and I want to get demon eyes for it.
I also want to custom fabricate my fog lights to look like demon eyes as well. Has anyone done this before?

Retrofitting is a bit tedious and some experience if you want them perfect because there is a lot of room for error. A good majority of the time I notice people will mess up their first pair somewhat or another. You might be quite handy and do well who knows, but it requires baking/heating the headlights, removal of the reflector center, projector installation, alignment and adjustments. Few things to make it look better is painting the housing black or customizing a shroud. Since you want halos, there will be additional wiring steps. All that 2x lols. I never liked home made retrofits because it looks kinda cheap or kinda off. Dont get me wrong, it saves you a ton of money and there are cases where I have seen some amazing homemade ones but its because they are fairly experienced to doing it. I suggestion is to find a shop to do it if you just want it done, this way you save money (not as much) but still lesser than oem projectors. I also some people want the learning experience to do their own, so if thats the case, look at tons of DIYs on youtube and other forums like 8th for tips and tricks.

This applies to both headlights and fogs.

What about if I just want to put HID's headlight? What do you guys recommend? Can i just get a good quality kit off of ebay that is plug and play?

What about if I just want to put HID's headlight? What do you guys recommend? Can i just get a good quality kit off of ebay that is plug and play?

It's up to you. If you like it, do it. Before I bought my Honda projectors I had HIDs in my stock headlights, I didn't like the scatter. eBay does sell kits, but if you want somewhat better quality with a lifetime warranty go with DDM Tuning.

I see
i checked DDM Tuning and they dont have a specific HID kit for honda. I guess all of them work on any vehicle. Btw, do you know what types of bulbs are in '13 civics?

They're universal. Just make sure you choose a 9006 bulb.

Back