Hello all, new member here

trdb

Just wanted to make an official thread to introduce myself!

I am a new 2012 Civic Si owner and also new to the forum here, been lurking around for a while tho. Reading through a lot of the threads here really helped to make my decision easier on purchasing a new Si so in a way you should all congratulate yourselves on being great salesmen/women!

I know that there aren't a whole lot of Canadian Eastcoasters on the site but I actually purchased my car from a member here, danglyzoidberg, since I also live in his neck of the woods. I traded up from an '08 Fit Sport and the difference is night and day, completely happy with my new purchase. The colour I ended up with is Sunburst Orange Pearl and although it wasn't my original choice I'm very happy I ended up with it, I've had nothing but compliments on the colour. I've attached some pics, even though you've all seen it before.

Car1.jpgCar2.png

welcome to the site. Do you have any plans for your new car?

Welcome! I love that color. It was originally what my husband and I wanted but we wound up falling in love with the Rallye Red too. Can't wait to see the progress made with your car =]

welcome to the site. Do you have any plans for your new car?
I'll definitely be taking it in to tint the rear windows of the car, would do all around but it's illegal here and the cops are really strict with it. Unless you're driving a truck or SUV apparently and then it doesn't count in their minds... but that's a rant for another day. Other than that I haven't really thought too much beyond the basic tire/rim upgrades. I have an open mind and plan on keeping an eye out for any mods that catch my eye.

Back