Hello from Memphis, TN :)

nismotyler

I just signed up and wanted to say hello :) I'm Tyler and have a '13 Civic LX sedan that I purchased new back in '13. It has come a long way and has been an awesome daily driver. I was in a bad wreck in my '02 Civic Si and couldn't afford another "toy" and so began making payments for the first time in my life and with going into '17 and almost having this thing paid off I'm so glad I did. The car will have approx 30,000 miles upon payoff so it will be on the road for some years to come. I've done some fun things to the car to keep my car life interesting while not having something that's going to break every other month (...or get wrecked...).

-Coupe front bumper
-Fog lights
-Debadged (and red "H" badges slapped on)
-Skirts
-Hybrid wing
-Bayson R front lip
-Rain Guards
-35% Window tint
-STR 18x8 +30 RS copies w/215/40's
-Airlift Performance V2 system for the low lows (rides SUPER nice!)

Thanks for having me and hopefully I'll be seeing some of you at Southrnfresh or Import Alliance! I go every year.

20161026_090055-1.jpg 20161117_170433.jpg 20161117_170208.jpg 20160820_125439.jpg

Haven't seen many users do white wheels on white here. Welcome to the forum. Did you install the air ride?

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, a friend of mine and I did it over the course of a week. We did everything tucked and clean and it was very educational.

Welcome. Nice clean looking ride.

If you haven't done so already I'd really suggest the Hasport rear motor mount. It really is one of the best bang for your buck mods that effects the way the car drives.

Welcome @nismotyler :thumbsup:

How low to the ground can she go? Looks like you can't even put your foot under the front lip/side skirts in a few of those pictures :eek:

Back