HELP. Im hearing a hissing sound or A loud suction sound around passenger side

Kiggamaxwell

I have a 2012 Honda civic si sedan
I hear a hissing sound or a loud suction sound coming from the passenger side when I step on gas passed 4k
I have a PLM downpipe installed. It didn't make that sound before.
I am thinking there might be a crack or something loose around the downpipe
Has anyone have the same noise??
Its not a open header sound it sounds like I have turbo without the blow off valve lol.

Going to get it checked out Saturday.

People have said it makes that sound for while initially after install. It will continue to have a distinct sound, but lessen a bit after you put some miles on it. Does your downpipe have a cat or is it catless?

People have said it makes that sound for while initially after install. It will continue to have a distinct sound, but lessen a bit after you put some miles on it. Does your downpipe have a cat or is it catless?
cat less.
I installed it about 5 months ago with no problem until now. I am also tuned too.

I'd get under the car and look at it then. Maybe you have a cracked weld or something. I've seen a couple people have cracks on their downpipe

Thanks for the feedback guys.
So I blew a gasket from the exhaust manifold to the downpipe. I guess PLM downpipe makes cheap *** gaskets lol. I ended up using the oem one that came with the stock header.
Thank god that's all it was.

Back