Help: Lug adapter washers???

Lee Marchand

I cant seem to find a set of washers to use extendable lugs on my OEM wheels!!
I found one site but they wanted 45$ to ship to canada.. $70 for washers... Does anybody know where I could get some or who carries them??

I need to find locking lug nuts for factory si rims in black gloss! I can't find them anywhere,I may have to try to powder coat my honda locks,anybody know of any? I believe eh have to be round ball end.

Try and see if any are available for the S2000. I know black factory lugs were available for that car. 2008 I think? if they had wheel locks they might have them in black. Seat and thread will be correct.

I searched eBay,nothing.plenty of stock black,which I have coming.ive been told nobody sells ball seat locking lug nuts with the ball seat,some times I just hate this fkn car! I hope powder coating won't be too thick and they will still work,that's my only option.i called gorilla they said they make nothing in black with ball seat.Why does honda do this crap? I wish I could affords rose motegi m122s and new 18 inch tires,I'd sell mine and get them.

It's not a "honda" thing. Audi, Mercedes and Volkswagen.... use ball seat type as well

Just can't find black ones that lock,I've looked everywhere and called several places,need help!!

bobshur : The lug nuts for the '91-96 NSX are black and fit all Honda/Acura cars and wheels. You can order them from any Acura dealer. Ask for part number 90304-SA7-811. List price is $5.50 each and you can also get them for $4.38 each at Delray Acura. If you need a set of matching wheel locks, the part number is 08W42-SL0-201.

OR.... JUST GET THE S2000 LUGS I TOLD YOU ABOUT... HERE IS A LINK TO THE LOCKS.

http://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Wheel-Locks-Black-S2000__08W42-S2A-100.aspx

hehe

Last edited:
bobshur : The lug nuts for the '91-96 NSX are black and fit all Honda/Acura cars and wheels. You can order them from any Acura dealer. Ask for part number 90304-SA7-811. List price is $5.50 each and you can also get them for $4.38 each at Delray Acura. If you need a set of matching wheel locks, the part number is 08W42-SL0-201.

OR.... JUST GET THE S2000 LUGS I TOLD YOU ABOUT... HERE IS A LINK TO THE LOCKS.

http://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Wheel-Locks-Black-S2000__08W42-S2A-100.aspx

hehe

Man your awesome! I'll look them up tomorrow! Your like a wealth of knowledge! You don't happen to live in Atlanta do you? Thanks!

Reactions: Nix
No problem. I just remember stuff I looked up once for some reason. Not even close to Atlanta! But, I might be moving to Louisville in the next couple months. It'll be a little closer!

Anyone have experience with those adapter washers? I've seen them but don't know much about their effectiveness/reliability.

Oh...thanks for the links to the black lugs guys. I'll have to piggy back on this one. :)

Anyone have experience with those adapter washers? I've seen them but don't know much about their effectiveness/reliability.

Oh...thanks for the links to the black lugs guys. I'll have to piggy back on this one. :)
I've had them on mine for about 5000 miles and haven't given me any problems

They are better bc putting aftermarket lugs without these on a stock wheel is a big no no. Lol.

Last edited:
I'm sure they are fine,with a little research I found black lugs with ball seat,but I will be getting some of the adapters since wheel locks with ball seat are impossible to find unless I go with nsx or Acura and they are outrageous price wise.ill get gorillas and adapters.

Back