help on the exhaust

xZeusx

Los Angeles, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm looking to get Invidia N1 70mm or Skunk2 megapower rr 76mm. what is the difference on the pipe size?
I want the real deep sound on my 2013 si. I've never had a experience on the SI. =)

Don't get the N1 dude. If you plan on getting DP in the future then you will regret it. Full race is loud enough and will give you deep sound.

I have heard squiggy's car in person several times. The complete full race setup sounds great. Very deep and not too loud unless you really get on it. Definitely livable for driving with everyday and not getting in trouble with the po-po.

I have heard squiggy's car in person several times. The complete full race setup sounds great. Very deep and not too loud unless you really get on it. Definitely livable for driving with everyday and not getting in trouble with the po-po.

Unless maybe you are about to add white wheels to it and make it stand out just a bit more...

Reactions: Nix
tsudo and skunk2 are the two loudest. There are threads on here from people setting of car alarms with both.

tsudo and skunk2 are the two loudest. There are threads on here from people setting of car alarms with both.
Thanks Webby. I get some idea now because I met this guy today who has tsudo exhaust. It was kinda loud but good deep tone. Invidia N1 will be the 3rd then. =) Does Invidia N1 has deep tone?

Just vouching for the Skunk2. Sounds great outside, although it is LOUD in the cabin. And yes, I have set off car alarms in the lower rpm range (without DP).

Although, the Skunk2 in combination with the silencer sounds even better in my opinion and cuts the drone by at least 70%. I got the silencer and will never be taking it off again.

Back