Help with bulb

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Hey fellas I just need the name of the yellow bulbs that go in the headlights if that makes any sense.

Post from xenondepot showing 2 brands....:

========
Take a look at the Putco jet yellow bulbs for 9005 Yellow bulbs. They are rated at 60W (same as your stock bulbs) and will have a deeper yellow output than Nokya bulbs.

Here are some pics of the bulbs installed:

putco15.jpg

putco12.jpg

putco18.jpg

Here is a good shot comparing Putco vs Nokya:

putco-jet-yellow.jpg

Steve

=================

Post from xenondepot showing 2 brands....:

========
Take a look at the Putco jet yellow bulbs for 9005 Yellow bulbs. They are rated at 60W (same as your stock bulbs) and will have a deeper yellow output than Nokya bulbs.

Here are some pics of the bulbs installed:

putco15.jpg

putco12.jpg

putco18.jpg

Here is a good shot comparing Putco vs Nokya:

putco-jet-yellow.jpg

Steve

=================
Ohh soo these are fog light specific? I thought they went in the headlights

You want yellow low beam headlight bulbs? They make them in tons of bulb bases, so technically they could be put just about anywhere, but I'm sure you'd be pulled over immediately.

You want yellow low beam headlight bulbs? They make them in tons of bulb bases, so technically they could be put just about anywhere, but I'm sure you'd be pulled over immediately.
Really? I see them in a lot of people's headlights. Like a yellow look

So the person was driving around with nothing but a yellow headlight bulb? On city roads/highway?

If you put any yellow bulb in your low beam headlight housing... you'll end up with that result above. The color may be slightly darker/lighter yellow based on brand, but that's the result.

Back