Help with flashpro

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Ok guys so I finnally downloaded vits first calibration. Followed the instructions heavily and the flashpro did everything the instructions said it did and all the lights went crazy on my car so far so good. Soo when it was done uploading to my car I turned the ignition switch back off and turned my car on and my airbag system is now on. I'm guessing this is just something I have to erase on flashpro under codes?

Last edited:
Ok guys so I finnally downloaded vits first calibration. Followed the instructions heavily and the flashpro did everything the instructions said it did and all the lights went crazy on my car so far so good. Soo when it was done uploading to my car I turned the ignition switch back off and turned my car on and my airbag system is now on. I'm guessing this is just something I have to erase on flashpro under codes?
Did you buy the flashpro from bit or did you buy it used?

I've had the same issue with with my flash pro but sometimes it takes three or four re loads to get it to take. Can the flash pro datalog with the "check airbag" light on?

From Vit: "It's a FlashPro issue. The light will go away on it's own in time."

Lmao... I was going apeshit loading and reloading the calibrations till I emailed Vit and he sent me the FAQ article explaining the issue. So now all is good in the world of datalogging. thanks guys!!

Lmao... I was going apeshit loading and reloading the calibrations till I emailed Vit and he sent me the FAQ article explaining the issue. So now all is good in the world of datalogging. thanks guys!!
Glad to hear you figured. It out, tunning process is really fun with vit!

Back