Hey Guys!

Sergio Eddie

Oxford, Ohio
Hey Guys!

I'm Sergio and I signed up with my Facebook account and I love the new Civic and just wanted to be with some people to discuss it and other Honda news. I've loved Honda since the 1994 Civic EX coupe we had when I was 3. There's been lots of hate regarding the new Civic and the direction it went, but I still think it's a good car! Just wanted to say hey!!!

Thanks for joining the site! From the response of the users who've already bought the 2012, they're really happy with them. You have any specific model or color you're looking at?

well, don't let driving stick keep you from picking a car. You can pick up driving in stick in no time at all.

I would love to go and test drive one, but none of the dealers near me have any cars with sticks. Coupes are just starting to come in also....I've seen maybe 3 coupes on the road and some sedans.

You have any friends with a manual car that would take you out for a bit? Doesn't have to be a civic or anything. If you have a dead road, or big parking lot, you can at least get the feel for one pretty quick

I would love to go and test drive one, but none of the dealers near me have any cars with sticks. Coupes are just starting to come in also....I've seen maybe 3 coupes on the road and some sedans.

Depending on where you are at it can be hard to find a non-si with a clutch.... My car was the only one on the lot that was not a si that had a clutch, thank god it was my favorite color...

If you live in SEPA your a more than welcome to try my car out.....lol

Back