Hey there beautiful...

Nikhil S

Worcester, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey all,
I've met some of you already, but for those who haven't - I'm Nikhil and I just picked up my first new car last month - 2013 PMM Civic Si (no navi)...and she's beautiful :). This comes after a month of having to come to terms with retiring my old red 01 S40 which I put a lot of time/work into cleaning her up and upgrading the audio (Sony HU, kenwood sub/amp), but she has tons of expensive problems.

My plans for the civic are a bit limited since I'm on a 2 year lease (and hopefully life will let me buy her when it's over!). So for the time being, future/planned mods include: upgrading map/dome/license/reverse lights to LEDs (already ordered), brighter halogen low beams, moving my amp and sub from the volvo, and picking up weathertech or similar liners for the winter. Also considering bumper guards for front and back for when I'm in Boston.

Here are some pics! :)

Hey there beautiful...
1.JPG

You look great from the back ;)
2.JPG

Ready to go!
3.JPG

4.JPG

Let's take a look inside!
5.JPG

6.JPG

Shift me, shift me!
7.JPG

8.JPG

Where all the magic happens!
9.JPG

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures. Can't wait to be a part of this awesome site :)

Nikhil

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! 2 years is pretty short. You'll probably get attached to the car by then. :D

Back