HFL wire harness

nikey22

Canada
Vehicle Model
LX-NAVI
Body Style
Sedan
does any know what these 3 wires do for the HFL wire harness? This came from an LX.

If someone could post a quick snapshot of their setup, it will help decipher this. It is located just up from the inside of your glove box, very easy to access and take a picture of.
my HFL harness 2.jpg

does any know what these 3 wires do for the HFL wire harness? This came from an LX.

If someone could post a quick snapshot of their setup, it will help decipher this. It is located just up from the inside of your glove box, very easy to access and take a picture of.
View attachment 55556
I highly suggest you get the actual wiring info from honda's resource. There are differences between the US/Canada version, the coupe/sedan version, the si/non-si version plus the changes they made almost every year to the 9th gen. The 2012 sedan was changed in 2013. The 2012 coupe was the same for 2012-2013 and then changed in 2014. They had radio changes and whatnot with the larger touch screen. I would use their wiring guides and just pay for a day of gathering as much info as you're after.

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx

Back