Hi everyone! I'm sleepingpanda!!! (part 2) lol

hey sleepingpanda, love your civic, i'm slowly making my way , but i like the amber deletes on your headlights, did you do those your self? looks so clean on the White civic

hey sleepingpanda, love your civic, i'm slowly making my way , but i like the amber deletes on your headlights, did you do those your self? looks so clean on the White civic

They are the factory Honda UAE/Asian market civic projector headlights. They do not come with amber in them.

how may i get them panda? is there a honda part number? maybe i can go to a local dealership and they can order it by part number

how may i get them panda? is there a honda part number? maybe i can go to a local dealership and they can order it by part number
ebay is where most people find them. A seller not long ago had like 20 some sets. Local dealerships can't get them from overseas. You can also watch the sales forum here. I've seen probably 3 or 4 sets sell here.

i searched on eBay for civic headlights , but i didnt see any of these, should i search it another way or by another name, as there are keywords for those lights? maybe that would help me, thanks panda and webby for your help, this is going to be my Christmas present hopfully

i searched on eBay for civic headlights , but i didnt see any of these, should i search it another way or by another name, as there are keywords for those lights? maybe that would help me, thanks panda and webby for your help, this is going to be my Christmas present hopfully

If nothing shows up on eBay there probably aren't any genuine ones available. Like I mentioned in another thread, there's a few members on here who sell replica Honda projector headlights for less than what the genuine ones go for. If you're a member on the other forum there's a couple sets for sale. It's up to you whether you want genuine or replica. I prefer genuine which is what I have.

That's why not everyone has them. They're not easy to find and they're expensive mine were $750. Used. I'll keep my eye out for some.

ya fb2chris, no one responded back but ill give it some time i guess, just hate waiting

Car looks amazing fam. Hopefully can see it in person this spring/summer if we can get some meets together.

Back