Hi

Sorry it's actually a 2013 but yeah still pretty new! Thanks a lot man.
I would like a set of Buddly Club camber arms paired with some air suspension and wider wheels :)

Right now I actually need to sell my wheels to pay for a ticket at the end of the year so the car will be put on hold in the meantime.
Still enjoying it quiet a bit though!

Sorry it's actually a 2013 but yeah still pretty new! Thanks a lot man.
I would like a set of Buddly Club camber arms paired with some air suspension and wider wheels :)

Right now I actually need to sell my wheels to pay for a ticket at the end of the year so the car will be put on hold in the meantime.
Still enjoying it quiet a bit though!
*new to you. Hahaha. That sucks about having to lose the rims though. I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for mods from the members here. At least i have. Hasn't been too nice to my wallet, but I love my si more and more every time I drive it

WOW, Lookin good! your making me think my car can look better with all of the visors off. Thats a really nice drop too. Do you know how much lower you are compared to stock?

Nicely done so fast! Welcome to the forum & congrats on the purchase. What offset are your rpf1's?

WOW, Lookin good! your making me think my car can look better with all of the visors off. Thats a really nice drop too. Do you know how much lower you are compared to stock?

Thanks a bunch man. Haha visors don't look bad, but the clean look isn't bad either!
Not sure on the drop, I maxed out the rears and took out the collars. Front can go another inch, maybe inch and a half if I take out the collars.

A friend of mine is dropped about 2" or so on D2's and I'm 2.5" lower than he is so maybe that could help compare to stock.

Nicely done so fast! Welcome to the forum & congrats on the purchase. What offset are your rpf1's?

Thanks! Yeah I'm not new to cars and modding and I actually had the opportunity to show my car so I wanted to make it somewhat presentable ;)

RPF1s offset are +35 17x9.

Thanks a bunch man. Haha visors don't look bad, but the clean look isn't bad either!
Not sure on the drop, I maxed out the rears and took out the collars. Front can go another inch, maybe inch and a half if I take out the collars.

A friend of mine is dropped about 2" or so on D2's and I'm 2.5" lower than he is so maybe that could help compare to stock.

Damnnnn, so thats like a 4.5 inch drop! I dont know if im about that life lol. I drive to NYC 5 times a week and my H&R springs are good for that but I wanted to pick up some coils. Not too sure.
But anyways, have a good evening.

Damnnnn, so thats like a 4.5 inch drop! I dont know if im about that life lol. I drive to NYC 5 times a week and my H&R springs are good for that but I wanted to pick up some coils. Not too sure.
But anyways, have a good evening.

I commute to San Diego about 70 miles round trip and I prefer the 6k spring rates on my coils over some of my friends springs. The ride is softer, even when maxed out thanks to the preload.
You also get that dampening adjustability by getting coils as well, something you can't get on springs.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to the forums! The ride looks great with the SBC RPF1s.

What's up fellow Honda pals?
New to the site and wanted to start posting.
Picked this up used on Labor Day stock and picked up coils and wheels. Comments, praise, hate, anything is appreciated!

Starting a build thread soon.

thumbsupcomputerkid.gif

What's up fellow Honda pals?
New to the site and wanted to start posting.
Picked this up used on Labor Day stock and picked up coils and wheels. Comments, praise, hate, anything is appreciated!

Starting a build thread soon.

Car looks great! do you have HID installed on your car? if so how is the lighting output? Do you have any pics and are they projector or standard housing?

Back