Hi! :)

Jeffuhnator

Hayward
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
[Build Thread]: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/work-in-progress-fb2-a-slow-one.9582/

Hi everyone, I'm Jeff and 18 years old. I'm fairly new to the scene. "Fairly" because I'm familiar with it, but never had a potential car to step into the game. I got my first car about 2 years ago (a 1996 Toyota Tercel) from my aunt for dirt cheap ($1K) when I got my license (and right now it only has 86K original miles), but is a great daily driver. However, I'm going to have to sell it in the next few weeks as I recently bought a 2013 Honda Civic LX (FB2 if I'm correct).

My plan for the this car is to make it clean and subtle. It'll be a long way to go since I'm in college and working as well.
I'll be adding a WIP thread soon and as for now, I want to do things right the first time around, or at least attempt to. All I've done is change the license frame.

I bought the car on 11/13/13, but I'm paying most of it as my mom only pays a small portion of it. That's why it's going to be a pretty slow WIP.

I can't wait to get involved with this forum's community, meet new people and gain (or exchange) knowledge.

And just wondering, is any one from or around Fremont/Union City/Hayward?
20131116_152311_zps5b5f44dd.jpg

20131117_160111_zps491e4aab.jpg

20131117_213803_zps4fb2611e.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to the site Jeff. I look forward to seeing your build thread because I too am still in college and working and all that fun stuff. There is a ton of knowledge here and we're all very willing to help. :)

Back