HID kits High Beam Low Beam and Fog lights

Touring

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
civic touring
Body Style
sedan
Hi everyone I have 2014 civic sedan touring this afternon I picked up the HİD kits set and,
I have 6000 k high beam ,8000 k low beam and 3000 k fog lights plus and six of them warning cancellers and three of them power relay harness.

thursday or weekend I make connections on car there are some pictures for items and what is your recommendation thank you.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to hook up. Good luck man! Take some pics for us when you're finished. I personally wouldn't run HID high beams since the bulb needs a second to warm up so you lose the ability to flash them quickly. That's a pretty small point though. Hope you like they way it comes out.

WHOAH! nice dude. post some high beam pics when its all done. Very interested in the outcome of the High's. Im guessing DRL's wont work anymore?

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to hook up. Good luck man! Take some pics for us when you're finished. I personally wouldn't run HID high beams since the bulb needs a second to warm up so you lose the ability to flash them quickly. That's a pretty small point though. Hope you like they way it comes out.

WHOAH! nice dude. post some high beam pics when its all done. Very interested in the outcome of the High's. Im guessing DRL's wont work anymore?

I install yesterday night and some pictures all connection is right I checked two times and first time low and high beams they worked but after turn off car and turn on again and turn on light right low beam burn I don't know why ?

9ab6ok.jpg

zofgv7.jpg

2h7f2va.jpg

14vliqw.jpg

You need to check a couple of things. Since it worked originally, it's probably all wired properly. Take a working bulb from the other side & see if it works on the non-working side. Take the non-working bulb and put it on the side that was working. That will at least let you know if it's a bulb issue, or potentially a ballast issue. Does the problem move when you switch sides?

Yeah but if he has the 55watt ones (I think they are 55watt) and when you put the highbeams on that's alot of strain on the battery powerwise if I'm not mistaken. And You don't wana damage your stock wire connections, I would reccomend a relay. I never saw the point of using hids in highbeams, but it looks good man.

Yeah but if he has the 55watt ones (I think they are 55watt) and when you put the highbeams on that's alot of strain on the battery powerwise if I'm not mistaken. And You don't wana damage your stock wire connections, I would reccomend a relay. I never saw the point of using hids in highbeams, but it looks good man.
He's got a wire harness/relay for each set of hids

You need to check a couple of things. Since it worked originally, it's probably all wired properly. Take a working bulb from the other side & see if it works on the non-working side. Take the non-working bulb and put it on the side that was working. That will at least let you know if it's a bulb issue, or potentially a ballast issue. Does the problem move when you switch sides?

I checked everyting I change the opposite side bulbs and when I changed the other one burn too I think 3 HIDs kit car battery dosen't enough power I contact with seller and I send to product return.thank you for help.

I checked everyting I change the opposite side bulbs and when I changed the other one burn too I think 3 HIDs kit car battery dosen't enough power I contact with seller and I send to product return.thank you for help.
Did you look at the fuse on the relay itself? Is it popping that fuse?

Did you look at the fuse on the relay itself? Is it popping that fuse?

I returned the other HID kits set and I ordered the this HIDs kits and in the picture 3 and 4 I haven't decided for high beam which should I choose do you think what is your suggestions thank you

1)

2)

3)

4)

Truly don't know. I know a lot of people use nokya 3k bulbs for their fogs, but I don't know how either brand does for reliability on halogens. Usually tinted bulbs don't last long, but these could be better? @FRDRICE

Majority of people I see use the Nokya bulbs and they seem to last a good awhile. If you didn't want to go that route you could always tint the lens yellow and run a standard bulb.

Majority of people I see use the Nokya bulbs and they seem to last a good awhile. If you didn't want to go that route you could always tint the lens yellow and run a standard bulb.
he's wanting them for his high beams though....

putco 9005 or nokyaa 9005. They both look like they're tinted blue bulbs.

Oh sorry for the confusion there, early morning reply before my coffee lol. Honestly I don't understand why people want to try and match their high beam bulbs as no one sees them when they're on and you're sacrificing output going away from the standard halogen color. Now I can understand trying to match the DRL if you still use it.

In my setup I actually use the 9011 which is a brighter version of the 9005 bulbs you just need to modify one of the tabs slightly for them to fit. Here is a comparison of a tinted bulb, standard 9005 bulb and the 9011 bulbs: http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?9273-9011-HIR-vs-9005-(pics-amp-vid)

Oh sorry for the confusion there, early morning reply before my coffee lol. Honestly I don't understand why people want to try and match their high beam bulbs as no one sees them when they're on and you're sacrificing output going away from the standard halogen color. Now I can understand trying to match the DRL if you still use it.

In my setup I actually use the 9011 which is a brighter version of the 9005 bulbs you just need to modify one of the tabs slightly for them to fit. Here is a comparison of a tinted bulb, standard 9005 bulb and the 9011 bulbs: http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?9273-9011-HIR-vs-9005-(pics-amp-vid)

thanks for advice I'll keep my mind.

so i drive a-lot of back roads and highways with not lights on them at all , i wanted more light on the road , i thought about lightbars but didnt want to me one on my civic, i thought about upgrading what i have, i do have hid's in the fogs and low beams which is nice for in town and going slow but when your going 60-70 mph you want your light to reace out a bit more to give you that heads up, i wanted my high beam lights as bright as my low beam hid's, i dont necessarily want hid's in my high beams cause of the slow warm up period, and to flash people it doesnt really work, plus the life goes down so much when your do that.
so i found this option and actually met some one here in town that has some in his lights.
Led headlight bulbs, 2200 lumens of brightness, life is 30,000 hours vs hid's being around 5000 hours, led's are instant on instant brightness - no warm up period, these bulbs are a direct fit plug and play,
now the price is more then the hid's but for how long they last and the functions its worth it,
and guess what these guys off a Lifetime Warranty on these...
im going to order some, ill do another write up afterwards
here's the website.
https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/l...headlights_led_headlight_9005_h10_single_beam

Attachments

• LLLSB-H10-90052_0.jpg
    LLLSB-H10-90052_0.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 9
i emailed them about how these led's would work with the drl system on the highbeams if they will be the 10% power untill turned on? or if they will just be 100% power all the time, also if a light will be on the dash

Back