Honda Civic Station Wagon Shown At Paris Auto Show

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda Civic Station Wagon Teaser Photo Released

Honda_Civic_Wagon_Concept_255B2_255D.sized.jpg

The vehicle announced today is a new derivative of Honda's European Civic in the form of a station wagon model. Honda went one step further and released a teaser image of the pre-production concept that will be shown next year, most likely at the Geneva Salon in March or the Frankfurt Motor Show in September.

The rendering reveals that the Civic Wagon will sport a contemporary design with hidden rear door handles (similar to the smaller Renault Clio Estate), marked front and rear fenders and a stylish roofline. No other details were released on the Civic Wagon.

Damn! That looks like it could be potentially hot as Hades. Years ago I kept waiting and waiting and hoping they would bring the TSX/Euro Accord wagon over here. Sadly, they did that right after they released the TSX sport coupe that was supposed to fill the RSX void. :sadface: :pat: :sadface:

They showed this at the Paris motor show. Before there was speculation about this one:
http://www.theophiluschin.com/?p=3145
The current EURO Civic went on sale in January 2013. Rumour has it that (webby's pic) this tourer version will be on sale in 2015, so that's only 2 years before the new civic model... :\

They showed this at the Paris motor show. Before there was speculation about this one:
http://www.theophiluschin.com/?p=3145
The current EURO Civic went on sale in January 2013. Rumour has it that (webby's pic) this tourer version will be on sale in 2015, so that's only 2 years before the new civic model... :\

YIKES! Not big on that one. It's the revival of the 4x4 wagon. :bleh:

• Staff
2012_civic_sedan_si_01.jpg

23fk9.jpg

switch it from left hand drive over to right hand drive ....add a little photoshop and you get ^^

I think Subaru sells 90% of Legacy Station Wagons and 10% of sedans here... You can see the most Subarus in the eastern (Alpine) part of Switzerland. There they are like a plague. Everybody own it :)

I'm not gonna say it's ugly but I'm not quite sure if I like it just yet. It's an interesting style for the Civic that's for sure.

It would probably look a lot better lowered, with a nice set of Volk CE38N's, and without the luggage rack. :giggle:

Back