Honda CR-Z Refresh Teased

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Next CR-Z Mid Cycle Refresh Photos Teased Prior To Release

02crz_tease.sized.png

On September 27, the updated Honda CR-Z will make it's debut at the Paris Motor Show floor. Honda's Japanese web site has a short slideshow revealing three new features of the next little hybrid hatchback.

03crz_tease.sized.jpg

04crz_tease.jpg

:waiting: and we wait for more

Update - additional pics/info below
http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/honda-cr-z-refresh-teased.5481/page-2#post-99889

yea i owned a CRZ before my SI. Car is full of fail. Doesnt even get fantastic mileage for such a small car and compromise in power. Just toss a K-series in there, or at least an option for one, and watch them fly off the showroom floor.

:yeahthat:

S+ = Sport plus?

Prob some minor changes to the bumpers and maybe different color options along with the things in the pics.

The only thing I like about the CR-Z is the interior.

Yeah, the Cr-z is a 2 year old design. Nothing will change, but aesthetic parts and maybe a little minor tweaks.

If you hit the S+ button your punny motor will transfrom into a boosted K24......one can wish, eh?

woah now.....that's just crazy talk right there good sir.....

:giggle:

last i spoke to a dealer they knew nothing about honda putting a proper engine in the car

The wheel look sick in that pic, my friend we works at a honda did say the Owner of the dealer did see a K-CRZ from honda, so who knows....

an aftermarket company put a K in a CRZ. I never saw the factory do it. ...........they should. but they wont. id pay 25-26k for a CRZ with a k-series and nice suede interior. 28 if it came with brembos and nice suspension. that car would be a beast.

I know a few companies already have a K-RZ( as they dub it) i had a honda tuning issue with them on the cover. Honda should join in with a OEM K-RZ.

Back