Honda Day 2013, April 13th & 14th

So in the midst of this huge crowd, people are breaking into cars and stealing stuff?

Yep. I've heard from Dar-Dar and a couple other people of tires being slashed, cars keyed, emblems stolen, etc at the last Honda Day event. I'm sure security will be notched up at this one...at least I hope so.

Yeah its like kids in a candy store webbs sad how you cant have nice things these days you know ....i never bring my car to the movies when a fast and the furious movie comes out either ...all those hooked up cars in one lot and thieves have 2 hrs to get all the stuff they need ....
I remember when part one came out every tuner and muscle head parked their rides in the lot and watched the movie when it was over over 30 cars had their sounds and rims missing !
Imagine over 30 cars sitting on the floor lol it was bad i was shocked !

English town is nothing compared to atco in size security to people ratio wont even come close lol
Its a race wars kinda thing an abandoned air strip

Last edited:
WON A K20 EG HATCH, NOT IMPRESSED
902163_10151341901630178_823298939_o.jpg

Just got home from Honda Day omg it was PACKED but I'm surprised how organized it was. I left right after they gave away the car and was out of atco in about 10~15 minutes. A LOT of sick cars this year, surprised at how many CRV's and Odysseys I saw. Not too many 9th gens, and only one 9th gen raced in the New Si shootout, I saw it beat two 8th gens didnt see it again since we left the stands. Took a bunch of pictures but on a cheap Canon Powershot lol

Dar-Dar forgot to tell you. Didn't hear about anyone stealing stuff or keying cars this Honda day and it had a record crowd. Definitely not enough security, people were drinking and the smell of weed was EVERYWHERE lol. You would think you were at Woodstock lmao. Wasn't too organized though. They were announcing the people that could go for the car while races were still going on.

Dar-Dar forgot to tell you. Didn't hear about anyone stealing stuff or keying cars this Honda day and it had a record crowd. Definitely not enough security, people were drinking and the smell of weed was EVERYWHERE lol. You would think you were at Woodstock lmao. Wasn't too organized though. They were announcing the people that could go for the car while races were still going on.
I guess it got a bit better from the last event.

Yeah, got any pics?

Back