Hondata Flashpro Poll - Everyone Help Vote Now!!

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Hondata Flashpro Poll - Everyone Help Vote Now!!

t6C1ilT.jpg

Hondata has created a poll on their site asking what they should work on next. While the SI owners have access to a tuning solution, the 9th gen r18 owners do not have that luxury. Help the community by voting for the 9th gen r18 on hondata's site. It doesn't take longer than 2 seconds to vote. No registration or anything is required. Help the community and spread the word!

http://hondata.com/

Vote at the link above!
[USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP]

The avalanche is so freaking ugly. But the Ridgeline is right there with it.....
One of my budies buddy has one he was talkin **** about my honda saying how much better it is and how its so much faster than my si so I sai let's put this to the test. Oh where's ur I mid and navi screen ir ur bluetooth or ur heated seats oh u got 4x4 so what u don't use it any ways then he's like I bet it will beat u in a race so we ran I kiked his @ss he didn't want to talk to me anymore after that lol

It means "fixed that for you"

Poll was removed fyi...
"We've removed the vehicle application poll.

In the end it was a better measure of how quickly people can game a survey than determining what models are in demand. For example, someone from Monterey voted 217 times for the 2007-2010 US Accord V6. More than half the votes were multiple votes like this. The R18 & Fit owners did this a lot too.

If we do something in the future then we'll try to ensure that people don't bias the results, perhaps by asking for a photo of the VIN as well."

It means "fixed that for you"

Poll was removed fyi...
"We've removed the vehicle application poll.

In the end it was a better measure of how quickly people can game a survey than determining what models are in demand. For example, someone from Monterey voted 217 times for the 2007-2010 US Accord V6. More than half the votes were multiple votes like this. The R18 & Fit owners did this a lot too.

If we do something in the future then we'll try to ensure that people don't bias the results, perhaps by asking for a photo of the VIN as well."

No matter what, it is no secret that the R18 needs flashpro. Plenty of people want it, so it isn't like there is a waste of capital in R&D because the demand is there.

Haha thanks I'v been living on a farm and in a small town for too long I think lol

haha.. there are so many abbreviations that people use on forums. FTFY, INBTL, CFT, ROZAP, BIO, etc. Difficult to keep up with all that stuff. lol

Back