Hopefully new 9th gen owner soon!

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Hey guys i've been on 8th civic for around 3 years now im an active member and use to sell lots of things on 8th /ike retros, shift boots, bride seats fabric, stuff etc.. lol im going to be trading in my 08 civic lx coupe for a 2012 civic si four door :) im super excited I test drove the car today and it was a blast! I hope to get a good deal on the car this wednesday, im still debating on the color dyno blue or burnt orange :/ either way I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Oh btw future plans for the si are

Retros ( I've be doing them myself)
Coils
Tint
Intake
Flashpro

One thing I keep reading but not yet sure is that the suspension has seen some changes for the 1.8 at least, not very clear if the Si has the same changes. If that's the case a test drive of both would be great to decide better. And yes the look of the new one has a divided audience :) I like some things more on the new model, but I am not very happy with others.

I love the cleaner look of 2012 and I really enjoy the noisier nature of it as well.

Yep thats what I've heard and yeah im not one of those people haha

Thanks im going to pick it up today... I was at the dealer until 10 pm yesterday :/

Yeah, my last time I bought a new car, I left the dealer at 9:30 pm. I would leave sooner if they would just cooperate sooner. :giggle:

Oh wow I know they go over the same stuff like 5 times haha

congrats! :useless:

Thanks! Sorry I just got back with the car its kinda late but tmrw for sure.... Btw how do I post pics?

"upload a file" button next to the post reply button

"upload a file" button next to the post reply button

Thanks webby :) oh and I ended up trading the ep3 instead of the 8th :)

sweet we talked about this over on the 8th! welcome to the darkside lol. personally i would get the burnt orange.

Yup hahaha I actually went with red :) im happy... The car pulls hard :O its a blast compared to the ep3 and r18

Back