Hopefully new 9th gen owner soon!

Those pics are kinda old now... I now have tints, removed the pinstripe, removed the civic emblem added 2,500k fog light bulbs, yellow drls and hid kit was just ordered..

The name sounds familiar. :giggle:

Didn't you post a thread of this on the 8th?

Yeah, I remember. I posted on that. Lol.

im on the same boat as you, coming from an 8th into a 9th gen. why do they hate on us soooo bad?!

Idk why some of them say "oh your car doesnt have a header" blah blah yet I see all motor 9th si's smoke other 8th si's with similar mods...

2012 Si w/ FP > 2006-2011 Si w/ FP

:sadbanana:

This is the third post I've browsed where the Si had pinstripes from the dealer. Is this something new? I haven't seen this before and I have to say, I'm not a fan.

Yeah and they actually charge like $400 for that pinstripe which I laugh everytime I see that price added to the car

My Si coupe had pinstripes, which I removed. Its not a factory thing to the best of my knowledge, but a dealer-installed thing. The dealership GM was an old friend of mine and he said his particular dealership put pinstripes on ALL of their vehicles, for free, as a way to "set them apart" from other dealers. They get the striping cheap and it takes just a few minutes to do.

I politely suggested that since it takes so little time to do, perhaps they should just OFFER it for free, and if the customer decides they want it, have the tech do it before the car gets delivered.

Back