How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• Total voters
First i was like WTF?

890c634b860b4edcdce1c862a87fb6f4large.jpg

Then i was like...ooohhhh....

Ostrich-Pillow-Sleep-Anywhere-Look-RIDICULOUS-Pt3-Strange-Or-What.png

0 to 1 pillow, most times none.... or a very very thin pillow, I don't know how anyone could be propped up with their neck @ 45 freakin degrees... seriously... oxygen is a good thing people.

As far as position, starfish or soldier... very rarely the 'log', if in that position then one thin pillow between my knees to keep my back happy.

Let's just say, among the many thing I'm called, my girlfriend calls me "princess" because I have 4 pillows. She'll sleep on a board without a pillow and I'm princess with a fluffy bed and pillows.

I have 3 pillows on my bed, I have two under my head, n the spare in case I need to hug it or put btw my legs. As far as the positions I can move thru them all depending on the night. Except my yearner is more like arms out straight ahead.

Only one pillow, and will sometimes jetison that in the middle of the night. I am a very active sleeper, and will often have many of the covers pushed off the bed too. On occasion, I'll wake up because I'm cold, and have to recover myself. :giggle:

I suspect I burn a fair amount of calories every night. Marla hates my guts when we sleep, and will sometimes punch me because of something I inadvertently did to her. :sadface:

I have one pillow but its a memory foam one. But I can be a active sleeper as well and do like to roll so the gf usually ends pushing me or punching me to move....lol

Only one pillow, and will sometimes jetison that in the middle of the night. I am a very active sleeper, and will often have many of the covers pushed off the bed too. On occasion, I'll wake up because I'm cold, and have to recover myself. :giggle:

I suspect I burn a fair amount of calories every night. Marla hates my guts when we sleep, and will sometimes punch me because of something I inadvertently did to her. :sadface:

Glad I'm not the only one :rotfl: Mr complains that he can sleep alone in the bed and nothing moves. If I sleep in the bed the duvet, coverlet, sheets, etc make it to the floor. He has to remake the bed every day :rotfl:

Only one pillow, and will sometimes jettison that in the middle of the night. I am a very active sleeper, and will often have many of the covers pushed off the bed too. On occasion, I'll wake up because I'm cold, and have to recover myself. :giggle:

So you're saying the number mattress system wouldn't wok for you two ?

Back