How to remove Steering wheel emblem

2012si2012

Montreal
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan Si
Hi i would like to know if someone know how to remove the H on the stering wheel? Because i would like to install the jdm one. Any help please?

pretty much all of the emblems you're seeing for sale go over your stock wheel emblem. You don't take your emblem off.

Ok good! Because is on its way to me. I just ordered the rear,front sering wheel and jdm kew emblem fir 80$

I'd say a HUGE majority of the people on here bought their emblem from them. Some said they bought one from amazon, but amazon has various sizes. The one at grfx is where 9th owners are getting them. Tons of people have posted pics of theirs.

I have a J's racing emblem on my car. Got it from graffixpressions.com.

First thing everyone should know. To my knowledge, J's racing doesn't officially make a 9thgen steering wheel emblem. The one I bought (although I didn't know until after I installed) was a "replica". Still comes in a J's racing box and whatnot. With that being said, it's actually pretty good quality and I like mine. It was super easy to install, it's basically a sticker that goes right over your existing emblem.

I would not/could not recommend the vinyl from corsport. I bought both and the vinyl is very low quality and in my opinion does not look good.

Here is a pic of mine installed.

043819fa.jpg

And one of the side so you can see how flush it sits.

694c77ff.jpg

like i will buy a jays racing one if i kniw it will fit

I think that's the one you'll get. That's the one I got. And the cray 3m tape is indented to account for the oem emblem underneath. I did not want to mess with the oem one with the air bag, etc. right there. Just undo the negative battery terminal (so horn doesn't honk), then press it into place for about 30 seconds. Done.

do i need to get a whole new steering wheel or can i just replace that horn part with the H on it (not quite sure what its called)

You can still put the overlay with or without the stock emblem.

Back