Howdy!

Thanks all! I've given a call to all of the dealers within my area and none have an Si on their lots. One dealer told me that there were production issues related to the tsunami and they wouldnt be getting any til spring. Of the 4 I called, only two had sold a 2012 Si at all.

they had issues - without a doubt. I was told that production is at ~100% as of like two weeks ago. Did any of them say they had some in transit, or they had no eta for you?

Well...looks like the decision is made for me. My dealer called back and said they cant get an Si til end of November, first of December. Mini called back and actually found the exact car I was ordering (with different wheels, no biggie to me) a few hours away and I can have it tomorrow.

Dang...that's a long time. I guess you've gotta go with what's available seeing as you're missing a car now.

Doesn't mean you have to leave us here though :D Post some pics of the mini :D

Will do! I trade cars often enough that I may end up with a 9th gen anyway. hehe.
3673424395.jpg

This is my MINI
And here is the interior:
3673424891.jpg

well, that sucks to hear about the si. Are you going to lease this mini?

Yeah the interior was the first thing that grabbed me about the Mini. Webby, I am buying it. I trade cars about every year or two. I drive a lot--20 to 25k miles a year, so I try to get a good deal at year-end and then trade before my miles get high and make the car worthless.

We're a very happy bunch of people :D That's why we have such a variety of people over here. :cheerleader:
I get too attached to vehicles to get rid of them that much :hiding: Mr hates that...lmao

Well, Ive been trying to recapture the love I had for my Prelude. If it hadnt been wrecked, Id still be trying to drive it. One of these days Ill buy a car that will "stick" like that one did and drive it til the wheels fall off.

:giggle: Do you have any pics of it? Wrecked? :sadbanana: owies

I still miss our 2007 Civic Si. Wish we didn't have to get rid of it. She was really pretty. I would have gladly driven her into the ground :rotfl:
Mr has a '96 civic now...and his '99 M3 track car

If he gets rid of the M3 I will be really upset...

Im sure I have some pics of it I can scan in somewhere, Ill see if I can find them tonight. She was Laguna Gold with a brown interior. Best seats of any car Ive ever had, including the Bimmer. I got her used with, if memory serves, 32k miles on the clock. She had been a pastors weekend toy, and still smelled new even though she was six or seven years old when I got her.

Wow! That must be a real treat to get a several year old car that still has new car smell :drooling:
I used to love the 2007 Si seats...but Mr says that's because my shoulders could fit between the bolsters :rotfl:
The '99 M3's vaders were comfortable for the most part...but those were quickly replaced by bride seat

sorry to hear about the wreck. :sadwavey:

I'd be interested to see pics if you can find some. There was a red prelude sh for sale around me not too long ago but it was in pretty rough shape.

Back