I feel like a complete moron...I cant get my battery out!

I don't even get how that happens? Did you use a socket to tighten the nut?

CollegeHillsHonda copying his image from post 20. Look at the positive battery connection here:

AA41E870-24E4-4905-9852-7482A22A49F5-523-000000B769EE2F00.jpg

I tried going through your parts site and I'm not exactly sure what he'd have to replace? My closest guesses from the diagrams/descriptions:

22. 32418-RBG-300 COVER, BATTERY TERMINAL $3.35
23. 32601-SK7-900 BOLT, BATTERY TERMINAL $3.84
24. 32602-SK7-900 NUT, BATTERY TERMINAL $2.34

can you confirm or give suggestions/links to what he'd have to replace to get it tightened up? He said it was still lifting off the battery post and not snugging up.

http://www.collegehillshondaparts.c...2/4dr-si/ka6mt/engine/engine-wire-harness-24l

What's weird is that for the Si it does not show the actual terminal separate like it does for the 1.8L. It must be part of the harness in the diagram. There terminal on the 1.8 is 32418-RNA-A01.

i hope this can be properly fixed. i dont wanna go in my dealer and have them ask why i was taking the terminal off..i dont think HIDs would void warranty but still they prob wouldnt cover it

This is one of the reasons people need to put what kind of car they have "in their personal section"

I have a Coupe 1.8 L engine...... I went out and looked at mine, and if your car is the same...... all you need to change is a cheap piece of metal clamp ....... The one in you picture is way over tightened, and there is a bolt about a thumb wt. away from that in the back of the red cover that the actual hot wire harness attaches to this piece ....Shouldn't cost you more than 3 dollars plus labor........ I think you should take it to them and ask them to fix it, considering what you've said and showed us.... I don't think you should mess with it anymore........ I've pretty much told you this in a previous post on this thread, but must have been missed?

The piece that's messed up is basically an adapter between the term' post and the end of the hot wire harness, looks like you bent the red cover as well, which may not hurt it, but you want it to stay down under use.......... Hard love MAN........

This is one of the reasons people need to put what kind of car they have "in their personal section"

This is actually where either a signature or additional info under the avatar would be useful rather than having to go to another page to look.

This is actually where either a signature or additional info under the avatar would be useful rather than having to go to another page to look.
I agree but it is my understanding, that's not available to us, and the personal thing is our only option.

Back