I hate it when...

I hate it when my neighbors not only complain but lie about what I am spraying on the parking lot.... It's a environmental friendly cleaner to remove the stain from my power steering leak I had and not from me changing my oil or any other fluids in my car or from me spraying tire shine on my car you nosey fvcking bastards, go back to where ever you came from......

Good thing I have a good track record with my apartment complex and they appreciate me doing it...

I dunno, but the neighbors we have are nosey people and love to complain.... Been living here for the last 5 year and the last 2 years have been more complaints on me for dumb stuff.....

I think they are trying to get me on breaking a rule about maintence on cars and try to get us kicked out cause I know for a fact they hate my car.....

put a note on all of their doors... I'M TRYING TO CLEAN UP A LEAK!!!!

When people ask me "Are you nervous yet?"

wedding_ring_002.jpg

Yep my wedding is this Saturday... :nervous:

No ****! Mine was 1 month ago this Saturday!! I am going to my buddy's wedding this Saturday!

Congrats bud! I hated hearing that too... Wait until after you get married and then people will start asking you "When are you having a kid?!" ugh

When my HOA complains about my dogs taking a dump in my neighbors yards (even though they don't leave my fenced in yard) or that my dogs bark at all hours outside but there dogs and bark at anything thur are or hear like every other dog in the neighborhood. Bit when I start car in the rather early am noone says a darn thing (skunk2 megapower header and 76mm exhaust) figured that would be more annoying to them. Stupid hoa and community.

http://nw-built.com/?p=1684
Proudest day of my build so far.

IHI when you go to a customer's desk and they are not there... :think: Guess the issue wasn't that bad.. :giggle:

we obviously need to be grandma/grandpa 4x over immediately

Back