If you build them they will come!!! 2013 civic si sedan TW...

i feel a lot more bottom power from it, which is cool that it actually pulls me back to my seat haha... yea mine dropped to 90% at around 600+ miles hopefully thats normal since i been drivin it like a ricer lol.

yea that sounds about right actually...cause at 50% you should be around 3200k or so give or take a couple miles.

hey are you in the mid-atl chatz?

yea that sounds about right actually...cause at 50% you should be around 3200k or so give or take a couple miles.

no im not, is that in a different forum? .. nevermind saw it here lol, I just recently joined here

Last edited:
Just bought an injen intake and pro kit to drop this badboy! can't wait... im thinking of a shortshifter, any takes on what short shifter to use? or is there one avail for the 13s
tVoouuB.jpg
where did you buy this from? i cant seem to find one online in that color

Dan is the man with prices!!! I have ordered a lot from them. Awesome prices and super fast shipping

Hey tyrone did u install all the bolt on parts yourself? on ur 8th gen, or do you have a shop that you work with?

Last edited:
Back