Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

I didn't make the 9th logo...just the image I put together :P

yes, Jrotax101 is the Rotax one in the family. He misses it

Still need to test the larger 9thcivic logo on the IMID screen to see how the sizing feels. The Import wallpaper process seems very slow on the IMID system for some reason, I haven't timed it yet but it felt like a good long wait? I don't think file size made much difference either but I did find out you don't need the full 1920x936 pixel you just need to maintain the aspect ratio.

how big of a jump drive are you using - like how many gigabyte?

Webby, I'm currently using a 4Gb thumb drive formatted with fat32 and 4k allocation units, I can reformat with a non-default fat allocation and see if it speeds up?

I just know someone said the hooked a large drive up and it took quite a while. 4gb isn't bad at all.

Okay tested these IMID Screens and they fit the display perfect.

ENJOY!

Attachments

• 9thimid_Lg.jpg
    9thimid_Lg.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 9thimid_LG02.jpg
    9thimid_LG02.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 9thimid_LG03.jpg
    9thimid_LG03.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 9thimid_LG04.jpg
    9thimid_LG04.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 9thimid_LG05.jpg
    9thimid_LG05.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 9thimid_LG07.jpg
    9thimid_LG07.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 9thimid_LG08.jpg
    9thimid_LG08.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 9thimid_LG09.jpg
    9thimid_LG09.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 9thimid_LG11.jpg
    9thimid_LG11.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 69
the large engine image won't upload for some reason, wrong size?

and my girlfriend's son called my car "Leeloo!!" when he saw the color (5th element fans ? : ) ) so this is my imid wallpaper currently (i have to make a better image, but for now it's good)

leelooref2.jpg

1zgfc0k.jpg

yeah i think it has to be under 2mb and under a specific resolution (it's listed earlier in this thread)
i didn't have time to adjust the file settings on the canvas last night though or i would have tried

Back