Imid reset.? Question.

91alexm

Bay Area, CA
Vehicle Model
LX, R18
Body Style
Sedan
Maybe a dumb question lol So I just got back from the dealer from getting my B1 service done. BUT I just noticed my imid still says 20% oil life left and it still show B1 service needed soon. Do I just hit reset.?

Yeah for a second I thought they had just put my car thru the car wash and handed it back to me lol thanks tho.!

Theyre suppose to reset it at least. Things like this scare me when I take my car in. If they forget to do that, then it makes you think if they forgot anything else.

Theyre suppose to reset it at least. Things like this scare me when I take my car in. If they forget to do that, then it makes you think if they forgot anything else.

I feel the same way. This my first car that will be serviced at the dealer since I get seven free oil changes, tire rotations, and a few other things I forget. Once I use the seventh, I'll be doing the rest myself. It gives me peace of mind when I know it's done.

I just went out to check the car myself, they didn't even rotate my tires, oil seems fine but I wonder what else they skipped.? :confuzzled:
Should I call them about it or take it back in the morning? Or just rotate my wheels myself.

I just went out to check the car myself, they didn't even rotate my tires, oil seems fine but I wonder what else they skipped.? :confuzzled:
Should I call them about it or take it back in the morning? Or just rotate my wheels myself.

Did you pay for a tire rotation? This reminds me that I have to mark my tires.

Service was free but it was on list for them to do along with multiple inspections and parking brake adjustment.

Service was free but it was on list for them to do along with multiple inspections and parking brake adjustment.

I can see why it was "skipped" lol. As much as I like working on my car, I'd bring it back to them if it was on the list of things to do. Even if it was a free service.

Yeah I just hate having that thought if they did things right or not. Gonna be doing all that stuff myself now. Thanks a lot for the help

Call the dealership & make it be known stuff wasn't done. I'd think the service manager would want to know that whoever worked on your car forgot to do at least a few things while being serviced.

Thanks webby.! Will do so. If they did that with mine, cnt imagine how many more they've done. It's sad how some ppl pay for that service and they dnt even complete their tasks.

Back