Import Face Off Ft. Sleepingpanda

Nice! I saw so many groups heading north on my way into work yesterday morning. It made me wish I took the day off to go.

Yea 20 to spectate was crazy. 30 to show your car. And there were over 500 show cars. They made bank. Awesome pics @CivicSiFtw it was good meeting you hopefully I didn't seem grumpy. That dude next to me with the stereo was killing me. Plus I was on about 30 hours with no sleep lol.

Yea 20 to spectate was crazy. 30 to show your car. And there were over 500 show cars. They made bank. Awesome pics @CivicSiFtw it was good meeting you hopefully I didn't seem grumpy. That dude next to me with the stereo was killing me. Plus I was on about 30 hours with no sleep lol.
@Sleepingpanda nah not at, it was pretty obvious you were tired haha i actually saw you asleep in your car before i got to talk to you (ironic). It Definately hope to see ya again someday,, and ya that guy with the music was ridiculous.. no consideration for anyone

as for @khmaiinfamous us he told me his name so i could tag him but couldnt hear him over that damn music! the other guy said hes gonna join soon. i wanna ask him what went into the quick release setup.. its easy on jettas cuz they dont have all the hand controls to worry about

Back