Blimpcity

Jezza
VIP Member
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R - FK8
Body Style
Sedan
Okay, so there does not seem to be many IRL fans on this board, but I know there must be some. This will be my 25th trip to the Indy 500 and I know there must be some other representation from 9thCivic at this race. So, if anyone is attending the race, post to this thread. I'll be in Paddock Box 17 right across for the Pagoda, next to the yard of bricks. If anyone else is attending this race and wants to meet up, post up - 23 days to go!

I won't be attending, but will probably watch some of it on the tele.

I am most interested to see the start because of this...

2wdpkp4.jpg

Okay, so there does not seem to be many IRL fans on this board, but I know there must be some. This will be my 25th trip to the Indy 500 and I know there must be some other representation from 9thCivic at this race. So, if anyone is attending the race, post to this thread. I'll be in Paddock Box 17 right across for the Pagoda, next to the yard of bricks. If anyone else is attending this race and wants to meet up, post up - 23 days to go!
I will be there in front of my TV ;)

Looking forward for some fan pics.

Last edited:
I was out of town during it but I only live 15 minutes away!
This was my 25th trip to the race. I'm not terribly old, but old enough to attend for 25 times (my father took me to my first Indy 500 when I was 12). I live about 5 hours from the track.

I live in Center Grove (suburb south of Indy). As I write this I am drinking on the big RV camp just south of the track! Have fun on race day!
Would have loved to have a beer with you. We used to stay off Polco, but our lot was closed this year. We found a lot on Georgetown right at the mid-point between turn 4 and turn 1. Great location and the price was pretty good!

indy_lot.jpg

Last edited:
Back