Injector Cleaner in an Si?

veech_fg4

so I went into Autozone today for a few random things and came out with a bottle of injector cleaner. sales associate was pretty helpful and friendly with other things, so I went for the this bottle of injector cleaner he was clearly trying to push out the door today.

Never used it before in any kind of vehicle, just wondering if there is any benefit to using it on a Si or even any car. I have 45k miles and always run Premium gas. I figured maybe some extra lubrication couldn't hurt with some nice spirited driving lol

IMG_0021.JPG

Our cars really don't need fuel injector cleaners. I have yet to put fuel additives/cleaners in my 07 Si. The only cleaner I'd probably use is Seafoam.

Like i mentioned, didn't know much, just threw it in the "cart" lol. I'll just dump it in the girls car and let it be haha

great stuff to use >I use it ever couple thousand miles. I'm a firm believer in take care of the car. and the car will take care of you from point A to point B. track your MPGS with out using it and then track MPGS again when using this fuel system cleaner you will notice a slight gain in MPGS stuff works. I use it all the time on my 14 si with kraftwerks SC tunned on 93 octane fuel.

Back