injen cai and tsudo cbe video

Got my rv6 catless installed today. Car is a little louder but not so much it's unbearable. I think it complements the injen cai and tsudo quite well.
video please! if it gets a lot louder i was actually thinking about selling my Tsudo cbe. i was thinking about going with the new invidia q300 thats about to be released.

Invidia q300 is actually quieter than the Tsudo cat back exhaust. You will get an exhaust sound, but a lot more quieter. It's as if you turned the volume down on exhaust sound by half of a cat back exhaust.

Ok I managed to get an iPhone video. The camera app froze so I didn't get the warm start and easy driving but did manage to get a 2nd through 4th pedal to the floor. I'll send it to Webby so he can add it to the 9th collection

Also I when I started my car at work to let it warm up the noise was deafening on the outside of the car. It completely drowned out a co workers tundra with a flow 40. I'm starting to lean on a quieter exhaust.

ooooohhhhh... i took my cat off my 2001 civic, replaced it with a header also with a 2" N1 exhaust system, tooooo loud.. back in the day it was fine, but i'd never go that loud again... but what you did XdemonicfleasX is awesome! imma little older and dont do the multi K watt subs anymore either.... lol altho i did buy a Tsudo for my EX, i wont be deleting the cat(altho theres soo much power gains) this time around.... lol

Yes that's why I have a ur exhaust with a secondary muffler on the way

hahaha altho my ricey 7th isnt anywhere near as loud.. its still annoyingly loud to me and especially my neighbors, but i have toned it down alot in the last few years....

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLd3JfM7oQY&feature=youtube_gdata

i took a video of my 9th gen a few days ago, but until i get my Tsudo in the mail and installed, thats when ill do a before and after video.. id love to see a video of your car all said and done for noise... :)

Not at all. Its just loud, but no rasp.

really .... i love the rasp when u change gears... reminds me of NFS:underground... i kno alot HATE rice, but in the end a 4 banger is still a 4 banger.... thats not a bad thing, its just a fact... honestly todays 4 bangers sound and feel alot like yesterdays 6 cylinders..

Back