intake for 2014 lx?

hypedupninja

SoCal
Vehicle Model
14' Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
contacted Injen, K&N, and AEM and all of them say they haven't "tried" with the 2014 lx model. They all confirmed for the si but none of any other 2014 models. I really like the Injen SP series intake but I'm not too sure if i should buy it. Has anyone else tried it yet? You can find all kind of intakes on ebay or any other site other then the actual companies saying they "fit 2012-2014 models" but on the sites of the companies like Injen you cannot find anything for 2014 other then the si. Thank you.

The engine didn't change on the 2014's. The intakes would fit just like the 2013's

interesting. i wonder why main companies don't advertise 2014 models then. thank you for your response

thanks for the reply. But yeah i ordered the injen intake earlier. :thumbsup:

nice! Did the check engine light or anything come on?
Nope, no lights! pretty easy install and it fits in there good. Mine is from an 8th gen civic, so if you buy one made for a 9th gen you should be even better off

Nope, no lights! pretty easy install and it fits in there good. Mine is from an 8th gen civic, so if you buy one made for a 9th gen you should be even better off
awesome thank you so much!

Back