Interchanging Sedan and Coupe Backseat Headrests

Tonight's our weekly meet and we will have at least 1 sedan coming if the weather holds out. I will try to see if I can change them and get pictures for you.

I'm determined to get it done for you. I won't give up on ya just yet

it gives it a much sportier look! i like it.
i'm sure it improves visibility out of the rear view mirror, did you look?

I liked it as well. Sorry the pictures are crappy. There were no lights on in the parking lot at the meet last night and I took them with a phone.

Thanks!

Are the driver passenger side rear headrests able to go all the way down? For the center one I think if I do it i'll leave the sedan one.

Last edited:
Yes they are able to go down all the way but it was difficult for me to maneuver myself to do it. It wasn't my sedan so I didn't want to climb all over the inside.

I like it. I had a 2012 Si coupe and just traded it for a 2013 Si sedan - the rear seat headrests are so much bigger than I'm used to seeing in my rearview mirror. I'll get used to it, but the coupe ones do look sharp - wow.

I do wonder if the center headrest would interfere with the fold down arm rest if it was placed all the way "down". Probably not that big of a deal - but this was an interesting design - great thread.

I like it. I had a 2012 Si coupe and just traded it for a 2013 Si sedan - the rear seat headrests are so much bigger than I'm used to seeing in my rearview mirror. I'll get used to it, but the coupe ones do look sharp - wow.

I do wonder if the center headrest would interfere with the fold down arm rest if it was placed all the way "down". Probably not that big of a deal - but this was an interesting design - great thread.
Since the sedan center headrest kinda matches the coupe L/R headrests I think if you left the center one alone the swap would look good... And cost less

Last edited:
Sedan with coupe headrest all the way down

IMAG0423_BURST002.jpg

the center all the way down (coupe on sedan)
IMAG0424_BURST002_1.jpg
Coupe with sedan
Coupewithsdnhdrst.jpg

another one of the coupe with sedan head rests
IMAG0426_BURST002.jpg
This is the back of the coupe (left stock coupe) middle is sedans headrest
IMAG0427_BURST002.jpg

Back