Interior lighting

robinsonda1

Hello,

I have a 2015 Si coupe in OFP and I want to know if there is supposed to be an LED light up near the sunroof switch. I also want to know is the passenger side window switch is supposed to be illiminated. I hade an 06 Si coupe a while back and it had both of these so either mine aren't working or the 2015 doesn't have them. I look forward to your input.

Thanks,
Dave

Have you tried turning on your headlights at night, then checking to see if your interior lights work, I know some of mine don't work unless my head lights are on.
I just checked mine..... The sun roof works and the Driver door switches work, but the switch in the pass door doesn't light.
And I did have to turn my head lights on to get them to work.

Reactions: Nix
Thanks for the reply Monk. I have tried turning the lights on that's how I noticed those two spots weren't working. The sunroof switch itself is lit up but there used to be a little red LED light that would shine down on the shifter, I guess they remove it and the light from the passenger window switch. Cheap move Honda, I mean how much can those two bulbs cost.

Hello,

I have a 2015 Si coupe in OFP and I want to know if there is supposed to be an LED light up near the sunroof switch. I also want to know is the passenger side window switch is supposed to be illiminated. I hade an 06 Si coupe a while back and it had both of these so either mine aren't working or the 2015 doesn't have them. I look forward to your input.

Thanks,
Dave

I got the same car.. Theres an indentation for the LED by the lights but they didnt install it.. You can do what I did and drill it out and wire in a LED tho.. 5bucks totally worth it..

Reactions: Nix
Back