Intrepid's HFP Si Coupe

Intrepid

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si HFP
We took a few photo's of the car on our trip East and West of Manitoba
Traveled East into Ontario as far as Dryden.
And did 2 road trips to Okotoks Alberta, with a side trip into Banff National Park

East (prior to Moon Roof Visor)

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

West (With Moon Roof Visor)

BanffAB.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

Unfortunately this car is so much fun to drive i have managed to rack up almost 12,000 Kms since May and only drive it on the weekends:woowoo:

nice pics. being from Manitoba do you ever make it down to Grand Forks? i've seen a few nice civics from Friendly Manitoba...

Unfortunately the goons at the border don't think that i am the kind that they want in the US of A lol. That is why i tend to stay in my own country, not that i wouldn't mind a trip to the winter nationals or something along those lines

ya i just wish that A i had of used my camera instead of my phone to take it, and B taht the people weren't standing there behind the car, lol. Because of the size of the image i can't submit it for the calender

Great looking Si. How is that HFP suspension for the road trips? I'm thinking of getting it to reduce body roll, it lowers the car a bit as well right?

ya i just wish that A i had of used my camera instead of my phone to take it, and B taht the people weren't standing there behind the car, lol. Because of the size of the image i can't submit it for the calender
Ya, I was thinking that the people and the garbage cans were the only things out of place. Great shot anyway.

The HFP Suspension is a bit stiffer than the factory SI suspension, but that being said it isn't harsh and it is a definite improvement over the stock suspension.
I believe myself that the HFP suspension is the one that should have come in all of the Si's , makes the car feel that much more and i like the fact that i can take a off ramp at whatever speed i like. If it say's 40 km/h i can usually go around it at 80 km/h.

" HFP branded shocks and springs lower the ride height by 10 millimeters and with an increased spring rate to reduce body roll. As a result of the lowered centre of gravity, the suspension geometry is slightly tweaked and the alignment specs allow for more camber and therefore better turn-in response." From a Review online.

Back